Sunday, February 12, 2012

LBN Diet

At this point, I think I need to re-acquaint myself with this blog...I feel awful that it has been so long since I have even signed in; let alone even thought about blogging. However, I am currently training for my first ever half marathon. It is in 5 weeks. Unfortunately, I do not feel even remotely ready for it. I also have not been eating as clean as I should. I figured what better time to revisit my blog and share some recipes!?!

With that said, I am going to be doing the Women's Health Look Better Naked Diet!! My goal is to improve my overall health. I am looking to shed a few winter pounds and tone up those pudgy areas. However, I just feel that I have lost some energy because of the lack of discipline in my diet. I want to share my journey with you all as I go through this process!!

I am usually weary about cleanses because I never want it to be too extreme, and I am definitely not looking for a "quick fix". I know that in order to lose weight and keep it off, it takes time and dedication. So, I am hoping that documenting this process will help keep me accountable to sticking with this!!

Wish me luck!!!

Lots of love,

The Fashionista Foodie

3 comments:

Dorsa said...

MEG are you running the Rock & Roll?!?!?!?!

L said...

Good for you! I tried training once, injured myself and decided races are not my thing. But I am totally on my own LBN/wedding diet right now. The eating part has helped me to see the results I'm working for at the gym much faster. Someone recommended the Abs Diet book to me, too - which is more of a lifestyle/clean eating book than a diet book. It's been fun to incoporate new, healthy foods into my regimen. Good luck!!

The White List said...

Fantastic post! Your blog is brilliant!!!! You are amazing! Have a great week!!! :-)

the-white-list.blogspot.com